Please keep checking back to this page for updates
Last update: 11/20/2017
We are pleased to present several new enhancements* to our systems, as well as improvements we will continue to implement to optimize your digital banking experience. Many features are available right now, and several more updates will be applied in the coming weeks.
Enhancements Now Available
- View check images in Online banking and Mobile App
- Easy enrollment in newly enhanced Online Banking
- Download newly enhanced mobile banking app**
- Reset online and mobile passwords and use one login to access all of your accounts
- Online loan application
- New statement look beginning with October statements, now available in Online Banking
- Improved display of accounts in Online Banking
- Improved display of bill pay eligible accounts
- Easily make one-time transfers or recurring transfers
- Wire Transfer Form available
- And many others!
Additional Enhancements – Coming Soon
- Edit your profile information in Online Banking
- Improved identifier of check images in Online Banking and Mobile App
- Improved display of accounts in Mobile app
- Ability to personalize account names in Online Banking and Mobile app
- Ability to have select monthly bills paid automatically from your account as eBills
- Online Wire Transfer process
- 24 month history of electronic statements (eStatements)
- Enhanced credit card access to include statements, transactions, and credit card payments within Online Banking
- Starting this month, you will notice a new look to your Coca Cola Credit Union account statement, featuring a new design using color, bold text and a more spacious and modern look to highlight important information. Check out a sample statement here.
- Your October electronic statement is available in Online Banking now
- 24 months of statement history will be made available through Online Banking (released in intervals)
- To avoid any issues with Online Banking, please refresh your page and clear out your browser cache – instructions are provided for your convenience in the Website FAQ below.
- If you are an international member and have not been issued a Social Security Number (SSN), please contact us for assistance creating your Online Banking account.
Mobile Banking App*
- Confirm you are receiving the latest mobile enhancements by ensuring your Coca-Cola CU Mobile Banking app is updated. The latest CU Mobile app is available in the app store for your device.
- Short term credit card access is available through this secure custom site: https://www.gotomycard.com/cccu/.
(This is a separate secure website for Coca-Cola CU credit card access only. The Online Banking login and password used for your Credit Union accounts will not work on this site, so you must create a different login and password per credit card account number to use on this site only, until access through Online Banking becomes available. For assistance on this website, call toll free 800-820-8450.)
- Statements, transaction history, and credit card payments will be available through the link above
- Improved features coming soon within Online Banking
- Keep checking back to your Online Banking account and this web page for updated credit card access information
- At this time you will need to call us to request a phone banking PIN. Please contact the Credit Union directly at 404-676-2586 inside Atlanta, or 877-277-2586 toll free outside Atlanta.
Thank you for your membership and the opportunity to assist you with newly refreshed financial solutions!
ACTION REQUIRED: Important Update for Bill Pay, A2A and P2P Users
Follow these steps to enroll in Online Banking:
- Go to our website at creditunion.coca-cola.com
- Click on “Enroll”
- Enter your Member Number, Social Security Number and Date of Birth (member numbers are available on your credit union account statement)
- Create a Username (must be at least 3 characters and contain at least 1 letter)
- Create a password (must be at least 4 characters and include an uppercase and lowercase character, and contain at least 1 number)
- Agree to the “Terms and Conditions”
- If you do not have a SSN, please contact the credit union.
Additional information to help you navigate new services.
* Based upon wireless network availability. ”Message and Data Rates May Apply.”
Dates, times, service availability and enrollment procedures are subject to change without notice.