Please keep checking back to this page for updates
Last update: 05/11/2018
We are pleased to keep you updated with several enhancements* to our systems, as well as improvements we will continue to implement to optimize your digital banking experience. Many features are available right now, and several more updates will be applied in the coming weeks.
View an important message from our President, Rob Hatefi
- Your selected default Bill Payment account autopopulates, with option to select another account
- Ability to choose electronic or paper check payment for Bill Pay
- All bill payments now listed in history
- Previous 24 months of statement history are now available through Online banking
- Sign in using fingerprint now enabled
- Facial recognition now available (iPhone X devices only)
- Download transactions to Quickbooks (.ofx) or Excel (.csv)
- Click on transaction for details
- eBills are now enabled! Simplify payment of popular payees by viewing PDF statements of your bills directly through Bill Pay
- Enhanced account holder information in Online Banking, including primary and joint member
- Icon of check images in Online banking and Mobile App
- Download newly enhanced mobile banking app, including real time deposit of checks**
- Easily edit scheduled transfers
COMING SOON !!
- Enhanced credit card access to include statements, transactions, and credit card payments within Online Banking
- Edit your profile information in Online Banking
- Improved display of accounts in Mobile app
- More detailed display of bill payments in Online Banking
- Ability to personalize account names in Online Banking and Mobile app
- Online Wire Transfer process
- Letters and notices
- New look and online access to line of credit account statements
- Tightly integrated money management tool within Online Banking
- Voice enabled banking
- Document vault to securely send sensitive information within Online Banking
(Effective 1st Quarter 2018)
- 24 month history of electronic account statements (eStatements)
- Updates to statements
(Effective 4th Quarter 2017)
- CU routing number readily available in Online Banking and Mobile App
- Reset online and mobile passwords and use one login to access all of your accounts
- Responsive design that sizes to fit your devices, both small and large
- Cleaner look and feel
- Online loan application
- Easier access to essential account details
- New statement look and eStatements available in Online Banking
- Improved display of accounts in Online Banking
- Improved display of bill pay eligible accounts
- Easily make one-time transfers or schedule recurring transfers
- Wire Transfer Form available
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- We’ve rolled out a new look to your Coca Cola Credit Union account statement, featuring a new design using color, bold text and a more modern look to highlight important information. Check out a sample statement here.
- Previous 24 months of statement history are now available through Online Banking
- To avoid any issues with Online Banking, please refresh your page and clear out your browser cache – instructions are provided for your convenience in the Website FAQ below.
- If you are an international member and have not been issued a Social Security Number (SSN), please contact us for assistance creating your Online Banking account.
Mobile Banking App*
- Confirm you are receiving the latest mobile enhancements by ensuring your Coca-Cola CU Mobile Banking app is updated. The latest CU Mobile app is available for download in the app store for your device.
- Credit card access is available through this secure custom site: https://www.gotomycard.com/cccu/.
(This is a separate secure website for Coca-Cola CU credit card access only. The Online Banking login and password used for your Credit Union accounts will not work on this site, so you must create a different login and password per credit card account number to use on this site only, until access through Online Banking becomes available. For assistance on this website, call toll free 800-820-8450.)
- Statements, transaction history, and credit card payments will be available through the gotomycard link above
- Keep checking back to your Online Banking account and this web page for updated credit card access information
- At this time you will need to call us to request a phone banking PIN. Please contact the Credit Union directly at 404-676-2586 inside Atlanta, or 877-277-2586 toll free outside Atlanta.
Thank you for your membership and the opportunity to assist you with newly refreshed financial solutions!
Follow these steps to enroll in Online Banking:
- Go to our website at creditunion.coca-cola.com
- Click on “Enroll”
- Enter your Member Number, Social Security Number and Date of Birth (member numbers are available on your credit union account statement)
- Create a Username (must be at least 3 characters and contain at least 1 letter)
- Create a password (must be at least 4 characters and include an uppercase and lowercase character, and contain at least 1 number)
- Agree to the “Terms and Conditions”
- If you do not have a SSN, please contact the credit union.
Additional information to help you navigate new services.
* Dates, times, service availability and enrollment procedures are subject to change without notice.
** Based upon wireless network availability. ”Message and Data Rates May Apply.”