Tues May 16 | 12 noon
TCP Conf Center
Prize Giveaway Official Rules
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. ELIGIBILITY OF PROMOTION. Credit Union membership not required. Attendees of the seminar are eligible for the prize drawing. Attendees must be present at the seminar (or logged into webinar) to participate in the contest. Members must be 18 years or older to qualify for entry in the prize drawing. Employees, Board and Committee Members of the Credit Union and their immediate family members residing in a single household are not eligible.
3. PRIZES. The Credit Union will award one (1) gift card valued at $25.00. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible registered seminar attendees. Some restrictions apply. No substitution of prize permitted.
4. Entry and eligibility for this prize promotion is based upon: one registration for the seminar per eligible attendee who attends. Entry will be based on one name per person; and regardless to whether the information for this promotion is actually provided and submitted by the first party named on the email account. The winner will be selected after the seminar and the winner will be notified in person or by email. Arrangements will be made with the winner for the pick-up or delivery of the prize. The prize will be awarded only if entrant complies with these Official Rules.
5. Prize winner are responsible for all federal, state, local or other taxes or other assessments that may be associated with or imposed upon the winner of any prize in this promotion.
6. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Acceptance of prize. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name and photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional services without compensation.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS. By entering the contest, the winners agree to be bound by the contest rules and all winners, members of any winner’s household, relatives and persons who use any prize awarded by the Credit Union, and such persons heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators release and exempt the Credit Union and its directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, demands, chooses in action and damages which they have now or any time in the future arising from use of any prize, including personal injury or death. Winners’ full names and hometowns may be used for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation.