Founded in 1965 by a few astute folks at The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Credit Union is a full-service financial institution for Coca-Cola employees, eligible subsidiary companies (see Field of Membership and complete subsidiary company list HERE), contingent workers, and their family members. We offer a full range of customized products and services, as well as individual tools for financial wellness. We invest in our members with great rates and convenient digital, face-to-face and self-service banking solutions.
Life’s Better As A Member
We’re here because of you. Our profits don’t go toward lining some investor’s pocket, they go toward making your life better and easier with lower loan rates, higher savings dividends and fewer fees. Why? Because being a member of Coca-Cola Credit Union means you actually own part of our not-for-profit financial cooperative. We’d love to count you in!
Membership That Lasts a Lifetime
Coca-Cola Credit Union membership is a lifetime benefit! Even if you change jobs, retire, or move, we will continue to be your personal, responsive and trusted financial advisor. And you can pass on the benefits of membership to a family member or co-worker by encouraging them to join.
Benefits of Membership
Coca-Cola Credit Union provides savings, security, and convenience including:
- Low rates and flexible terms on all financing options
- Convenient online and mobile banking services
- Access to 5,400 Shared Branches and 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
If you fulfill any one of the requirements below, we welcome you to apply for lifetime membership:
- Employees of The Coca-Cola Company and its subsidiaries (view a list of subsidiaries HERE).
Alumni/Retirees of The Coca-Cola Company and its subsidiaries
- Contingent and contract workers who provide support to The Coca-Cola Company
- Independent plant and bottler associates (nationwide)
- Immediate family members of existing members