A Lifetime of Benefits
Membership in Coca-Cola Credit Union comes with numerous benefits for every phase of your life. Enjoy personalized member service for every financial need you have, from basic checking and affordable loans to personal finance management and assistance with buying a new car.
Applying for Coca-Cola Credit Union membership is fast and easy! You will need the following in order to complete the application.
- Government issued photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License or State ID or Passport)
- Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Your Coca-Cola work email address & Coca-Cola work laptop
Note: In order to enroll, you must have already received your Coca-Cola work email address
- Your Smartphone (so you’re able to receive an enrollment verification text)
- Debit or Credit Card (in order to fund your new account)
Note: Once approved, a minimum deposit of $10 is required to establish your membership
If you fulfill any one of the requirements below, we welcome you to apply for lifetime membership:
- Employees of The Coca-Cola Company and its subsidiaries (list of subsidiaries).
- Contingent and contract workers who provide support to The Coca-Cola Company.
- Immediate family members of existing members, including spouses, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, step-relationships and any of those relationships when created by legal adoption.
- Household domestic partnerships qualify if the existing member lives in the same residence and maintains a single economic unit with someone. This would include, for example, domestic or same-sex partners of existing Coca-Cola Credit Union members.
Other Ways to Join
If you choose not to utilize the Online Membership Application, you may still enroll for membership via one of the options listed below.
Click HERE to download the application.
- Fax completed, signed Membership Application and all accompanying documents to Business Development at 404-676-8894.
- Email completed, signed Membership Application and all accompanying documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Financial Solutions Center, located in the Atlanta Office Complex (Mainstreet, USA 1), to submit an application in-person.