A Lifetime of Benefits
Membership in Coca-Cola Credit Union comes with numerous benefits for every phase of your life. Enjoy personalized member service for every financial need you have, from basic checking and affordable loans to personal finance management and assistance with buying a new car.
Join the Family
After reading through the information on this page, choose the method that works for you:
- Click the “Get Started” button at the bottom of this page
- Fax application and documents to 404-598-2586
- Mail in application and documents. (This may cause a delay in our receipt of your documents as well as a delay in the opening of your account.)
If you fulfill any one of the requirements below, we welcome you to apply for lifetime membership*:
- Employees of The Coca-Cola Company and its subsidiaries** (List of subsidiaries).
- Contingent and contract workers who provide support to The Coca-Cola Company.
- Immediate family members of existing members, including spouses, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, step-relationships and any of those relationships when created by legal adoption.
- Household domestic partnerships qualify if the existing member lives in the same residence and maintains a single economic unit with someone. This would include, for example, domestic or same-sex partners of existing CCCU members.
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Your Social Security number (If you do not have a Social Security number, please contact a Member Service Representative at 404-676-2586 inside Atlanta, 877-277-2586 outside Atlanta, for assistance in completing the application process.)
- A valid U.S. Driver’s license or other approved government-issued I.D.
- Physical address information (P.O. Boxes can be used for mailing purposes but a physical address is required for the online application).
- A completed Membership Affidavit Form, available here, for an immediate family member or a eligible household member to join the Credit Union.
- Mail or Fax a signed membership application and two forms of identification (I.D.).
- If you do not select to fund your account(s) online with an initial deposit, you will need to mail or deposit an initial amount at a Shared Branch.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
* A person who is eligible for membership through employment or association membership does not have to be a member in order for his or her immediate family or household member to join. However, if a person’s only eligibility is through a family household relationship, that person must be a member (as a primary member) in order for his or her family or household members to become eligible.
Refer a Family Member
** Subject to verification.