We offer a variety of financial education resources to equip you with the knowledge necessary to make sound financial decisions, as well as help you meet your financial goals.
- Credit Unions vs. Banks. Do you know how credit unions differ from banks? Check out our video to learn how, and why you should join today!
- Meet Our CEO, Rob Hatefi
- 50th Anniversary. Take a walk with us down memory lane and look back at the credit union’s history after 50 years of providing service to our members.
- GAP Coverage assists with covering the difference between your vehicle’s value and the balance of your loan in case of the loss or theft of the vehicle.
- Credit Life & Disability Coverage provides payment protection options designed to assist you and your family from the burden that could result if you die or become disabled and can’t make your loan payments.
Member Tip Videos
- Becoming a Member. Find out how easy it is to become a member of Coca-Cola Credit Union.
- Partner Services. Learn about the services offered by our different partners.
- Remote Deposit Capture. Tips to help you learn how to prepare checks for remote deposit.
- Home Buying Tips. Tips to help you learn how to prepare to buy a home.
- EMV Chip Cards. Learn some basics about EMV Chip cards- what they are and how to use them.
- Car Refinancing Tips. A few tips to help you learn what is involved when refinancing your car.
- Car Buying Tips. Some tips to help prepare you for the car buying process.
Online Banking Tutorials
include information about a variety of our online and mobile solutions to help you access your accounts on the go, including informative video tutorials.
- Online Banking puts you in control of your credit union accounts with access from your computer anytime, anywhere.
- Bill Pay allows you to pay bills (and virtually anyone) quickly & easily.
- Mobile Banking makes it easy to access your account from most any smartphone*.
- Identity Theft Prevention Learn some simple steps to help you protect your identity and your accounts.
* Based upon wireless network availability. “Message and Data Rates May Apply.”
Find important information from Harland Clarke® designed to help you make smart financial choices.
For more information about any of the videos or links above, contact a Member Services Representative at (404) 676-2586 in metro Atlanta, or toll free at (877) 277-2586 outside the metro Atlanta area.