With Mobile Banking, Banking is Easier than Ever
Mobile Banking is our mobile solution that allows anyone with an online banking account to access their account information from a mobile phone*. With Mobile Banking, managing your credit union accounts is easier than ever. You can use your smart phone to:
- Check account balances, day or night
- Make transfers between accounts
- Pay bills quickly and easily
- Pay other people right from your smart phone
- Deposit checks – Log in, photograph your check and select the account you’d like the funds deposited to
- Find ATMs
- Instant Balance Feature – View selected balances at a glance from your home screen
How to get Started
You must be an Online Banking user to sign up for Mobile Banking. Register for Online Banking. If you already have Online Banking it’s easy to add Mobile Banking:
- Sign on to Online Banking from our homepage
- Click on the “Self-Service” tab
- Click on “Mobile Banking” under the “Additional Services” section
See How Easy it is to Use
Check out our video showing the Mobile Banking app in action.
Is Mobile Banking Secure?
We will safeguard your personal information using multiple security measures that comply with federal law, including authentication, encryption, and more. Your personal and account information is always protected, keeping your mobile transactions safe and secure, so you can enjoy your banking experience without worry.
Ready to Download?
First, make sure you’re enrolled in Online Banking for easy online access to your accounts. Then visit the iPhone App Store or the Google Play Store and download the Coca-Cola CU App.
If you already have our mobile app, please delete the old one and download the new one to take advantage of all of our new mobile app features.
Mobile Deposit Agreement
For details or assistance signing up for any of our Mobile Services, contact a Member Service Representative at email@example.com** or (404) 676-2586 within metro Atlanta, or (877) 277-2586 outside Atlanta.
* Based upon wireless network availability. “Message and data rates may apply.”
**Please do not submit confidential or sensitive information using email method of communication.