Shared Branch Withdrawal Limits
Effective March 22, 2017 Shared Branch withdrawals are limited to two (2) withdrawals per account over a two day period.
Q. Is this a temporary change or a permanent change?
A. This requirement will be in effect until further notice.
Q. What types of cash withdrawals are impacted?
A. Any shared branching cash or check withdrawals on the same
day or day prior.
*Please do not submit confidential or sensitive information via email.
Shared Branch Express Self-Service Locations
As a Coca-Cola Credit Union member, you have access to hundreds of Co-Op Shared Branch express self-service locations across the country.
- Make deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, transfers between accounts and more.
- Skip teller lines and take advantage of many 24-hour locations.
- Enroll at any Co-Op Shared Branch express location. You will need three (3) things:
- Primary Account Holder’s Social Security or account Tax ID number
- Phone number associated with your account
- Street number and Zip code of the address on your account
FOR YOUR SECURITY: Please contact us at 404-676-2586 in Atlanta, or 877-277-2586 outside Atlanta to obtain authorization prior to registration.