When the time comes, consider these useful tips to prepare for retirement.
1. Make sure you are adequately insured.
2. Determine your retirement spending needs.
3. Create a comprehensive retirement income plan.
4. Review your asset allocation.
5. Weigh your Social Security options.
Transitioning to retirement can be intimidating. But you don’t have to do it alone. Contact a Coca-Cola Credit Union Member Service Representative at email@example.com or 404-676-2586 to get connected to personalized retirement solutions.