1. You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
2. Ownership of Content
The Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text and images (“
3. Your Use of the Site
Credit Union grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without Credit Union’s written permission;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law – Credit Union will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing Credit Union to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Credit Union neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties
2. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Credit Union. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Credit Union does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or compliance with privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Credit Union specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of the Credit Union.
1. Revisions to the Terms
2. Law and Jurisdiction