LIFE’S BETTER AS A MEMBER
We’re here because of you. Our profits don’t go toward lining some investor’s pocket, they go toward making your life better and easier with lower loan rates, higher savings dividends and fewer fees. Why? Because being a member of Coca-Cola Credit Union means you actually own part of our not-for-profit financial cooperative. We’d love to count you in!
MEMBERSHIP THAT LASTS A LIFETIME
Coca-Cola Credit Union membership is a lifetime benefit! Even if you change jobs, retire, or move, we will continue to be your personal, responsive and trusted financial advisor. And you can pass on the benefits of membership to a family member or co-worker by encouraging them to join. This includes your parents, spouse, domestic partner, children, grandchildren and grandparents.
If you fulfill any one of the requirements below, we welcome you to apply for lifetime membership:
- Employees of The Coca-Cola Company and its subsidiaries (view a list of subsidiaries HERE).
- Contingent and contract workers who provide support to The Coca-Cola Company.
- Immediate family members of existing members, including spouses, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, step-relationships and any of those relationships when created by legal adoption.
- Household domestic partnerships qualify if the existing member lives in the same residence and maintains a single economic unit with someone. This would include, for example, domestic or same-sex partners of existing Coca-Cola Credit Union members.
Be sure to have the following items available when applying:
- Government issued photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License or State ID or Passport)
- Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Your Coca-Cola work email address & Coca-Cola work laptop
- A minimum deposit of $10 (required to establish membership)
OTHER WAYS TO JOIN
If you choose not to utilize the Online Membership Application, you may still enroll for membership via one of the options listed below.
- Fax the completed, signed Membership Application and all accompanying documents (listed in application) to Business Development at: 404-676-8894.
- Email the completed, signed Membership Application and all accompanying documents (listed in application) to Business Development at: email@example.com
- Visit the Financial Solutions Center, located in the Atlanta Office Complex (1 Coca-Cola Plaza NW, Atlanta, GA 30313), to submit your completed and signed Membership Application in-person.