We Can Help You Accomplish Your Dream of Home Ownership
There’s nothing quite as satisfying as owning your own home. Don’t let confusion and worry about obtaining a mortgage be part of the process. When you have a First Mortgage loan from CCCU, you get competitive rates as well as our friendly, expert customer service. Here are some of the key features of a CCCU First Mortgage Loan:
- Purchase transactions
- Refinance transactions: rate/term refinance or cash out refinance
- Conventional and VA loan programs available
- Flexible terms up to 30 years, fixed and adjustable rates are available with minimum down payment options
- Primary residence, second homes and investment (non-owner occupied) properties
- Zero down payment option on VA loans only*
- Lot/Land loans***
- No prepayment penalty on any of our loans
- No intangible tax on Georgia properties** (other states may qualify for the exemption)
- Online rate monitoring capabilities
- Available in all states, except New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island.
CCCU Mortgage Rates and Terms
- All mortgage loans are subject to credit approval.
- Rate may vary depending on credit history and underwriting factors.
- All loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Ready to Apply?
Until further notice, the Credit Union is not offering first mortgage loans in the following states: New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island.
* VA loans require the borrower to have VA eligibility. Not all VA programs qualify for 100% financing.
** Intangible taxes in Georgia are calculated at a rate of $3.00 per thousand based on the loan amount.
*** Maximum financing is 80%. Flexible terms are available.